Who We Are
We are a husband and wife professional imaging company with the goal building long-term relationships with our clients and creating unique, high-quality products and services that provide value and create lasting heirlooms. We started in 2009 as a side business and have expanded into a full-time business with plans to continue our growth and expansion.
I am a professional photographer, visual storyteller, and digital artist with the passion to create unique images. I have extensive business experience, having recently left the Corporate world to continue to improve and expand our business.
I feel it is important to offer our clients a full-service experience that consists of partnering together, creating, and delivering an end to end solution based on your unique requirements and needs. This means we work collaboratively with you through the process of conceptualization through final product.
My experience includes photographing sports action (beginner through professional), teams and individual portraits, families and individual portraiture (seniors, headshots, graduations, engagements), commercial photography, and special event photography. My photos have been published in the Indianapolis Star and other media outlets throughout Indiana. Our work has also been published in many of our commercial and event clients’ publications, social media, and marketing campaigns. We have been honored to serve hundreds of organizations and families with our sports, teams, and portraiture services.
Examples of my work can be found in the portfolio pages on this site.
Liz has extensive experience in handling our day to day operations, coordinating and assisting with photoshoots, customer service, and ordering. Liz has held a number of volunteer positions over the years working for not-for-profits and within the medical industry. Her personality for caring for people shows in everything she does.
Probably her toughest job has involved over 33 years of keeping Rick and her two grown boys in line.
For our senior clients she offers a “mom’s perspective” on the images we take and is instrumental in ensuring we are capturing your family’s unique requirements.
On photoshoots she has a keen eye for spotting photo opportunities, posing and ensuring we are meeting your requirements and keeping everyone engaged. She is also critical to our success in creating amazing and unique images by ensuring our subjects and their families are comfortable and relaxed.
Clients and Photography Solutions Delivered Include:
Since 2009, we have provided photography services and solutions to the following clients:
Covenant Christian High School – July 2009 to Present
- Official photographer for the athletic department.
- Responsibilities include team and individual photos of all athletes and coaches across all sports, sports action photography, and special event photography.
- Provide photography services to school administration and other departments such as Fine Arts by providing services and special event coverage. Assist the school with images outside the athletic department to support the mission of the school.
- Provide images supporting the mission of the school for use in Covenant Magazine, publications, social media, press releases, school websites, and annual reports.
Komen Tissue Bank at the IU Simon Cancer Center – February 2012 to Present
- Volunteer provider of special event, donation events, and medical process photography to the tissue bank for use in social media, tissue bank website and Flickr, medical publications, press releases, promotions, increase volunteer engagement and promote donor campaigns.
Indy Visual Media – June 2019
- Event coverage of the Indiana Fever vs Las Vegas Aces. Responsible for action photography and creating publishing a game summary article for the website.
Team Stange Racing – May 2019
- Team, behind the scenes, and racing action images to Team Stange during the 2019 Indianapolis 500.
- Images were used to promote the team via social media and press releases.
- Action and behind the scenes photography utilized in team and sponsor marketing and near real-time social media feeds during practice and qualifying for the 2019 Indianapolis 500.
Excel HS Sports – May 2015 – February 2018
- Provided sports action and press conference coverage for events ranging from high school regular season through state championship level events through NCAA Division I sports.
- Events Covered Included:
- Indiana University Football and Basketball
- Purdue University Football and Basketball
- University of Notre Dame Football
- Butler University Football
- Marian University Football
- Big Ten Women’s Basketball Championships
- Indiana State Football Championships
- Indiana State Basketball Championships (Boys and Girls)
- Indiana / Kentucky Boys and Girls Basketball All-Star Games
- Indiana North / South High School Football All-Star Game
- Events Covered Included:
- Provided coverage of Indiana Class Basketball All-Star Classic basketball events including golf outings/fundraisers, special events, awards presentations, and coverage of sports action during basketball exhibitions.
- Images were used to support articles published on ExcelHSports.com and in support of marketing the Indiana Class Basketball All-Star Classic event and scholarship programs.
IndianaSRN – 2016 to Present
- Provided broadcast team images while covering high school sporting events.
- Boys and Girls Christian School All-Star Basketball Game (2016)
Client / Commercial Photography Experience
- Senior, Family, and Children Portraiture
- Marketing and promotional photographs for a large data center company used to announce their facilities expansion project in mailers and on-line promotions.
- Professional headshots and team photos for a number of local companies and business professionals.
- Event planner portfolio project involving photographing multiple event and reception setups for marketing and portfolios.
- Equipment installation photos for a major industrial equipment manufacturer for use on their website, promotional and equipment publications, employee training, and within industry trade magazines and websites.
- Photography of the theatrical production for a local parochial school.
- November 3, 2016 – HS Volleyball: Battle-tested Covenant Christian One Win From State Title – https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/2016/11/03/hs-volleyball-battled-tested-covenant-christian-one-win-state-title/93141854/
- March 4, 2018 – Meet the 2017-18 Central Indiana Girls Basketball Super Team – https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/all-usa/2018/03/04/meet-2017-18-central-indiana-girls-basketball-super-team/383568002/
IHSAA State Finals Programs
- Team and Coach Headshots for Girls Basketball, Girls Volleyball, and Boys Soccer.