Senior Portrait Photography
The senior year of high school goes by at an incredibly quick pace with parents having much to do before graduation. We have extensive experience with senior year and will be a resource you can count on to assist you with this very busy year ahead. Graduation day will be here before you know it.
Our Goals, Value, and Experience
Our goal is to build relationships with the families we serve and to offer a full-service experience and to make the process as easy as possible for you. This means we don’t just take your photos and hand over a bunch of digital files that you now have to deal with. While we can provide that level of service, Senior year is crazy enough without having to worry about taking images and figuring out what to do with digital files yourself.
We have the professional experience and resources to create lasting heirlooms for your family and future generations. Having been through the senior year twice ourselves and our experience with assisting many other families, we will be a partner and resource to help guide you through this extremely busy and somewhat stressful year.
One of the things we highly recommend as part of your experience is an updated family portrait. Once your kids head off to college, the military, or start their careers, it is incredibly difficult to get families together for a photo. We also find that after these photos are taken, many of our seniors want to have a family photo to take with them on their next adventure.
Process, Sessions, and Pricing
We don’t impose any minimum spend on products and offer packages and al a carte items.
Our Senior Experience
- We will setup a time to have a quick consultation over the phone, in person, or via email or text to discuss your requirements, possible locations, and dates.
- We will have you sign a model release and meet you for your session. We will review photos together periodically during the session in camera to ensure we are meeting your goals and expectations. We highly recommend and invite parents and others to join during the session.
- We will take the images from our session and reduce them down to a manageable number of photos. Very basic editing will be performed during this step. We will forward an online link to the photos to you for review. We can review the photos together in person, over the phone, or work via email to come up with a list of images for final edits.
- We will take the final edit list and make any corrections, remove blemishes, and prepare your images for products. A new link of edited images will be forwarded to you. We will schedule a time to get together in person to review the final images, review different product offerings, and create any custom products.
- We will order all products from fully vetted professional labs. Once delivered we inspect everything for quality assurance and setup a time to deliver final products to you.
We offer a different session options or can customize one to fit your needs. Our sessions are:
Mini Session – $99 Creative Fee – One hour session at one location. Unlimited outfit changes but expect fewer due to time constraints.
Regular Session – $149 Creative Fee – Two hour session at one or two locations. Unlimited outfit changes.
Full Session – $249 Creative Fee – Four hours of session time. We suggest splitting this option between multiple sessions and locations. Unlimited outfit changes.
We work with multiple professional quality labs and can create almost anything you can imagine. In addition to our line of archival quality print products, other products and solutions we offer include metal and acrylic prints, custom collages and posters, digital downloads, canvas prints, invitations, thank you cards, stickers, buttons, digital albums, etc. If there is something we don’t have that you would like us to look into, please let us know.
Our packages, which include print and digital products, start at $399 and are focused on providing value to ensure you have your imaging needs covered for displaying in your home/office and for sharing amongst family and friends.
While we don’t impose any minimum spend on product, a small representative sample of select al a carte print products and pricing would be:
Heirloom Prints (Archival quality prints made to last 100 years in a typical home display environment and up to 200 years in dark storage.)
– Wallets (4) – $6.99
– Wallets (8) – $10.99
– 4 x 6 – $5.99
– 5 x 7 – $7.99
– 8 x 10 – $14.99
Please let me know if you have any questions about us or how our senior photography experience is designed. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss ideas for your senior and family photos, our custom designed portraits and products, and coordinate potential dates and locations.